Sunday, July 02, 2006

Los Angeles

boba tea
My flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles was delayed so I will be heading to Paris on Monday afternoon. I spent yesterday at West Village at LA film festival. I found some BOBA tea! I am very very addicted to it. Thankfully it is becoming so common I don't need to stress out of where my next glass will come from.

I will be spending my time at Disneyland downtown with my friend Billy who lives in Santa Ana. I am at the moment in the Garment District of Los Angeles. Good place to get presents.


My film fesival itinerary is Brussels->Karlovy Vary (czech republic)->Moscow -> Parnu (Estonia) -> Munich (Germany) -> Vienna -> St. Petersburg fest Message to Man.

Hefty trip in 20 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

im not linking 4 of your blogs :P :)


have a fun time and a safe trip!
if you ever come to portland..i found an amazing BOBA tea place

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home