Thursday, July 13, 2006

Munich!

I just arrived. I spend the last few days in Berlin. I was just going to pass by but I met a film professor from Detroit who needed to film berlin and so I stayed there getting over my very aweful cold. Yes, people, if you do get sick in Czech repuliblic on sunday expect no pharmacies to be open or any medicine available in supermarkets.

Berlin was pretty hip place with lots of pretty people. Penzlauder Berg is the east part that used to be commie and now its a new place with loads of bars. However all the americans we met in germany are crazy. One crazy vagrant canadian said that Berlin is like 20s democracy and another american from oakland to my question of whether one had seen the Reich building replied that Hitler got his ideas about Holocaust from US goverment who treated Native Americans badly, but he was in Berlin after Amersterdam where he went to smoke some weed to feel total unity and stuff. woo baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home